Monday, March 29, 2010

Your Late, your late, for a very important date.....well early :D

March 28th
A Very Merry Unbirthday....to me....to you.... (WELL ME)!!!
Since my birthday fell on a Monday this year, we decided to semi-celebrate it on the Sunday. With HUGE BURGERS!! Cake & NEW MOON :D

However, the morning of the 28th wasn't so pretty. I woke up at 3:15 a.m.!!! Why?? Because my stupid wisdom tooth started hurting!!! (in the words of Peanut) LIKE HELL!!! So i took 3 Alieve, that usually does the trick, didn't work. I started moving rapidly, jumping up and down, because....well it hurt that much. i couldn't take it! So i decided to take a shower, taking 4 more Alieve. It hurt so much i decided to lay down in the tub, mind you I'm 5'10" and the shower is like 5' long. But i managed to lay down, putt my cheek against the cold tub, having the hot water run on my feet. I ended up falling asleep for 1o minutes. After that i kind of felt disoriented. But i was still in pain. So i took 3 Advil. It wasn't until 5 o'clock that i was able to go to sleep.

And i didn't wake up til after 12! :D Within the next two-three hours, it was time to make GIGANTIC BURGERS!!!!



YUM!!!

Than Cake & Presents it was time for! My loving sister, Jessica, made me a Strawberry swirl cake with a cream cheese frosting. One word....DELICIOUS!!!! I was looking forward to receiving my decoupage box (NOT!!). Just when i was doubting my family not knowing me, they all go in and get me the BEST presents, but then again, i did tell them what i would be happy with.....LOL.

1 comment:

  1. I'm psychic. I didn't need you to tell me what you wanted! lol.

    YUM-O! On the cake! It's up there next to or under my fabulous carrot cake! Which will vie for 1st place?! Only time will tell. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete