Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hacked

Ok, i first decided to create a new blog because my layout was being all weird. My sister, Jessica, told me that she wasn't able to post a comment on my blog. So i looked into it, and i wasn't able to do anything about it.

THEN

I have a setting on my phone that sends me a text message informing me that a change has happened to my password. I have 2 e-mails, and they both had the password changed. Not once, but 3 times. So i got a little fed up and decided to change my e-mail again. So ALAS! Here we are now, me typing on a new blog.

2 comments:

  1. Your password must be something easy like "pudgeworth" or "chunkybutt" ... not like all complicated like mine is ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is complicated!!! GOSH!!! but my Secret question were easy :(

    ReplyDelete