Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Daniel Wentworth Hiton

This is Danny
Danny is getting married to my sister, Jessica.


So why am i writing about the guy who is marrying my sister?? Hmmm......i don't have an answer for that. OH YEAH! Because Danny does some funny shiznit! And something he, himself, is unaware of. The other day i decided to watch . . . . .

and it remind me of Danny. And no he isn't a vampire or white. LOL Because when i first bought the DVD, i watched it like a hundred times. And one of the times my dad, Jessica & Danny saw it with me. And Danny.....well he wasn't himself. But during the whole movie, he was crackin' jokes about the scenes, and whenever someone else started to talk he would just says "SSHHH!" (Like if he was really watching the movie) But the funniest part was when Bella's mom (played by Sarah Clarke) appeared on the screen when Bella was in the hospital after the fight. He just started freaking out, not sure if he got scared or just thought she looked ugly. But trust me it was a funny sight.

Danny is like a brother to me, seriously. He's been around since i was 14. (And I'm gonna be 20 in a couple days) I've seen him and Jessica's relationship grow, probably more than anyone else. Which had its good and bad moments. But what that proved to me, was that those two could probably go through anything together.

But Danny to me, will always be the Danny that freaked out during "Twilight". Even if he doesn't remember it, because i do. :D

1 comment:

  1. Ah Danny. What are we going to do with him! Lol. I guess we'll have plenty of time to figure it out won't we? ;)

    ReplyDelete