Friday, April 2, 2010

My 20th Birthday!

March 29th

Now only 365 days til 21!!! LOL
Ok so the morning got off to a rough start, but overall i would say that day was a good day.

(1) Everyone remembered my Birthday.....trust me i had days where only my family and a couple of friends remembered.

(2) I was totally on a roll with my 22 TAX problems (due the next day)

(3) At 10:30 a.m. i received a call. A number i didn't recognize. So obviously i didn't answer. But they left a voicemail, so of course i heard it. I had to hear it twice just to make sure i was hearing it right. It was from the Department of VA, in Washington D.C., calling to schedule an interview. OMG!!! i was super excited after that! Thank you HACU!!! (an internship).

(4) My Marketing class (the most boring class ever!!) was cancelled.

(5) I ran into my good friend, Jeanette, and got to catch up. It was nice.

(6) AIS was like a free-day. Just mimic the professor on Access.

(7) My Sister & Bubba bought me a Cake, from (NOW) my favorite bakery, Sweet & Tasty.
(8) The family went to Chili's for dinner.










































































(9) I received another birthday present, SALLY!!!

(10) Jessica & Danny's Engagement photos finally uploaded!!! Nice to see them again. :D

Like i said, overall it was a good thing. Nothing Major.....but it was the little things that counted :D

1 comment: