Monday, March 22, 2010

My Favorite thing

If you had to choose what your favorite thing in your house, what would it be? Would it be something that was a lot of money? Something that was unique? Handmade? What could you choose?



I would choose, the math clock I bought at Austin, TX.


Why??? Come on Look at it! Take in all its awesomeness. If you don't our family, then you don't know that all of us are gifted with math. (with my mother as an exception). So this Clock, isn't a item that says nerd. (1) its an ice breaker (2) its a torture device (3) its us.

So....whats your favorite thing in your home?

1 comment:

  1. I need to buy one! Especially if I'm going to be a math teacher - I'm gonna need a way to get the kids to think! It might annoy them from time to time but at least they'll be practicing their math skills!

    ReplyDelete