Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pre-Wedding Day!

April 16th. (The Friday before the Wedding)
Well the morning started off with a BANG....well not really....it started waking up early in the morning, after spending the whole night getting ready.I got up early enough to see an early morning snail.

SEE!!!

After that i was kinda running late for everything else. Except the fact that (the Bride to be) Jessica was early for work. I rushed over to Joana's house (one of the bridesmaid) to drop off the dress for the BIG DAY before she left to school. Of course knowing us, we got to talking, and that went over my time limit. I ended up arriving late to go pick up the linens, it was around 9:35 when i finally left to go home. And remind you, it takes about 30 minutes (give or take a few minutes) to get home. And i knew i still have to load the car with wedding stuff, and go pick up my Aunt Linda in Harlingen (which is 30 minutes away in the other direction). I was like a cartoon when i got home, just missing the funny sound effects. Lets just say I got there ok, except for the fact that it RAINED (and i had just washed the car the previous day) [insert sad face here].

Next stop: Villa de Cortez (the reception area) to set up. It turned out really pretty. With the help of my Mom and my Aunt Linda. And at the last minute [ALAS] the Royer Family & the Bride to be FINALLY showed up.

Finally LUNCH TIME!!! Of course my being sick, ruins everything! We went to this (no-name) Mexican place, and it looked delicious!! It was definitely on "The GO BACK" list. And plus, family with time with any family is the BOMB! (My mom, Jessica, Tia Linda, Tia Angie & Kori, Christina, Casey & Jack, and I)
The Rest of the Day was spent cleaning the house, getting ready for the Rehearsal, the actual rehearsal, and (YAY) the Rehearsal dinner, which consisted of Brisket, Potato Salad & Ranch Style beans. Talk about filing!


No comments:

Post a Comment