Sunday, April 25, 2010

All work and no play makes Audrey.....cry???

So this past weekend I've been working on two projects. My System's Understanding Aid (SUA) for my Accounting Information Systems class and my Tax Return Project for my Individual Tax class. I was starting to switch back and forth between them. Until i got frustrated with my Tax Return, then i decided to just finish my SUA.




And ALAS i finished!!! with that project. It took a whole day but i finished. and it felt super good! Like i could do anything. Then....i started my Tax Return again. And that just killed my self esteem. Today i continued with it again. That's when i grew frustrated. and i guess i took it out on my sister. Who was going to help me but went to the mall. I started to cry. Because i just couldn't do it anymore. Then i realized its mine to do. I really hate my Professor. Unless i get a good grade...then maybe i will change my mind.

maybe.......

No comments:

Post a Comment