Thursday, April 22, 2010

"Going to the Chapel and We're gonna get married..."

ITS WEDDING DAY!!! (April 17, 2010)

I think up til the ceremony, i was more excited than Jessica. It was probably all nerves for her. The day started with us waking up early [once again] heading to Wal-Mart to get extra things we needed that day. Then off to McAllen, to Jac-Lins Flowers, to pick up Jessica & Danny's center piece. And let me tell you, IT WAS BIG!!! Seriously, Look [ok ok i didn't get a whole picture of the thing....]

we then started making sure everything was in it's place. And i was there snapping photos as usual :DNext stop: AVALON!!! For hair and make-up time! My sister came out BEAUTIMOUS!!! Don't believe me, take a look!!! It was off to Joana's house to get ready, of course everyone had a hard time finding it. It is kinda out-there. But luckily, my dad, The photographer, and the limo driver were able to find it. And leave it to Cedillo Girls to get ready at the last minute. I hope the photo's come out good. Especially the ones where jessica is getting ready. My sister is/was really pretty!

We finally arrived to Trinity Worship Center, on time!! YAY!!! taking photos as usual. And being dumb, can't wait to see those photos as well!!! [especially the whipping one/ that one was fun]I ended up speeding [yes, i admit it] to the Villa de Cortez, because i had some stuff that had to get done. It was the bridal party in the car!! WHOOT WHOOT! [the MOH (myself), B1, B2 & B3 (Joana, Annie & Victoria)]

The beginning started off slow [of course since people were barley showing up] And Christina being well....Christina was taking pictures. Oh who!!! Non-other than JACK!!


Yes, i know i didn't take alot of photos. But after all i was the MOH, i needed to be in some. Don't cha think. At the end of the day....it was a good day. :D

And now i have a new brother!!! So Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Danny [Cedillo].....i mean HILTON!!

1 comment:

  1. I guess you're right - you had to be in some pictures! ;)

    It was a great day! And you were nervous/excited enough for the both of us! I think I was just really tired from the past few days. IDK. Weird. lol.

    ReplyDelete