Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Drinking, Scary, Funny

Ok, so we already know that i went to go see 'Twilight Saga: Eclipse" while i was here. but before that we went to go eat an early dinner at Olive Garden. And I'm 20, so no alcoholic drinks for Audrey. Me and Christina both ordered a "Peach Bellini"....except i meant the tea and Christina meant this alcoholic drink. Weird...i know. and She started freaking out, saying first that i shouldn't be drinking then saying that they better not bring her the tea. Well they did. I was totally cracking up at that point. :D

During my trip, Christina has developed a knack for....scaring me. I could be in my room...reading, texting, on my computer or just on my phone...and BANG! she's there. Freaky.

So since the car is out of my possession I've been at the house, cleaning (if i need to or was asked) I've done her & jacks laundry about twice already. And she informed me (one of the times she has scared me) that the number of years she's been married to Casey, he still hasn't figured out where everything goes. And it took me probably a matter of minutes to put things exactly where they go.

Ahhh....I love my sister. :D

1 comment:

  1. The laundry, it's a girl thing. The same thing happens when Danny does laundry. If he's going to put clothes away he asks me where what goes. Otherwise he'll just leave it on top of the dresser. Lol.

    ReplyDelete