Thursday, July 8, 2010

Why?

I was baptised Catholic...however, I'm not a practicing catholic (meaning i don't go to church other than the occasional family visit...or so my dad wont be alone). I do believe that there is a god. And lately I've been relying on him for everything. Like if its his plan than it shall be. I believe god wouldn't put someone on this planet to roam it alone. But his actions lately have been questionable....

This past Sunday, one of my sister's best friends lost his brother. I knew him. He was the funniest, nicest, honest guy on this planet. And yet he was taken away. It seems unfair. That people who do bad and cruel things are allowed to live...yet those who are the greatest are taken to be with God. I believe....no...i know he is with god.

Something i also think unfair...is how my sister's inability to have children anymore. I believe no one deserves a baby than she does. She has a son already (7 year old Jack...her miracle baby as she likes to call him) i see (and have friends my age) who have kids and don't have the ability to take car of them. I just doesn't seem fair. Christina doesn't really have a religion but she believes in God. Yesterday, she said that God would but obstacles in front of you if he didn't believe you could overcome it. Seriously, no one has made as much sense as she did yesterday.

I do believe in god...i guess this is a question if i believe in myself and the people i love. And i do.

1 comment:

  1. Life is unfair. Like you said, the people who do bad and cruel things are allowed to live...yet those who are the greatest are taken away. That's just the way it is and it sucks.

    I can't even begin to imagine if I were in Javi and Juan's shoes. I don't want to even think about it. I feel so bad for them, they lost an awesome big brother. But what's great it that Mario was not taken for granted - they loved him to pieces, they were so close!

    And Tina, I wish she could have as many babies as she wanted. But again, it sucks. I haven't given up hope for it to happen for them.

    ReplyDelete