Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm a Working Girl :D

Alas! I have a job. I actually have something to call work. I'm getting real experience in the field I'm going into. My sister holds the record, 3 yrs. Hey that's BIG!! seeing as my uncle can never keep a secretary/staff accountant on hand. I know i won't break the record. because I'm graduating in a year. A YEAR!! I feel like a huge fear has been lifted off my shoulders. I enjoyed today, even if it was my first day. My sister was there to help me (not there physically). I'm a little worried on the car situation. Thanks to my mom, I'm able to get to work this week. but i know its not gonna be like that all the time. I'm getting paid $3.50/hr. Says my uncle. I'm not sure what I'm getting paid, all i know its more than what i got before. (zip.....nada.....$0) I want to get paid already. not because to buy things, but to help my dad with bills. I don't need money, yeah i like money, but hey i got priorities.

Tomorrow, i will be left unattended in the afternoon. I will admit I'm a little scared about that. But Tio said i get to use "I'm new" as an excuse.....for now. Friday i will also be by myself. Does that mean i get to show up late. (Just Kidding) I gotta get my little cousin to her work on time as well.

I discovered today that my soda is EXPIRED!! I didn't even know soda could expire....it tasted salty. But i didn't think anything before that because i was eating pasta (i had put salt in) but after lunch i drank water...then went back to my soda....and still the saltiness returned.

Oh well.

Tomorrow's lunch: Leftover Chicken Parmigiana.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Priorities eh? hahaha. Doesn't Tio Pete have Pepsi's in the fridge?? Just get dad to buy more and replace what you drink :) It's what I would've done. Or bottle tea like I used to! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your first day you working girl you! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like anything re-bottled. not even grape kool-aid. I feel sick after that. I take one of dad's powerades. I get coffee again tomorrow. if i get there super early again. your gonna have to help me with "Coding". LOL I always need my big sisters :D

    ReplyDelete