Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Random week: Tuesday

Tuesday:
If i had a chance to go back and do everything all again...and pick a new career path....

I would be.......


A PILOT....[instead of an accountant...which to everyone seems like the most dull job ever]
I would fix my eyes so i could see clearly without glasses or contacts...
Maybe enroll in the air force..[be like my little Big sister]


But why Audrey, would you want to be a pilot?
One word: TRAVEL

To see city lights, to visit exotic places...and not just see places on TV where i would like to go..but actually go to them.

Maybe i would be happy.....but the key word would be "I"

Would i see my family? meet people and have long relationships? I think it would just me, myself, and I. and no one else.

1 comment:

  1. I totally get what you mean! I know I've said this before but I still stand by it, I'd go straight to culinary school or pastry school - whichever is cheaper! lol. Now I'm screwed and forever doomed to work in an office. All day. Everyday. At least until I save up enough to open my own bakery!

    ReplyDelete