Friday, May 28, 2010

Change

Is it possible to for one person to change other peoples lives? or their way of living?

I think i can. I think maybe i have. [maybe not for the better as i have heard]
I think I'm a good girl. I don't do wrong by people. I try to make the right choices. I avoid confrontation, so i hardly ever argue with people.

Sometimes i think about him. Although, nothing ever happened between him I can't help but wonder "What if". Like maybe i could've helped him, like in school and his health. If he let me. I don't think of him that way, not anymore. But still, you can't stop your mind from wondering away. But his words are still with me. I wasn't the one he chose. And maybe it was for the best. But "What if".

I think i have the ability to change someone. But maybe, that isn't always a good thing.

Idk, maybe im feeling a little lonely. But i shouldn't regret what i've done right. I mean you grow from experiences. But maybe, my experiences have made me weaker. is that even possible.

I'm not looking for sympathy. Or even pity. Its healthy to get things off your chest. And even though, not alot of people will read this, it doesn't matter. Because its out of my head.

I am........change.

No comments:

Post a Comment