Friday, May 21, 2010

L.O.V.E

Love(lŭv):(1): strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties (2) : attraction based on sexual desire : affection and tenderness felt by lovers (3) : affection based on admiration, benevolence, or common interests b : an assurance of love

Love has many definitions. And I'm surrounded by it. Whether its my sister and her new hubby, my parents, the love they have for me or the love i have for my pets/hobbies.

I feel privileged to see their loving moments....but i wonder...when will i have mine. Sometimes i feel like a third wheel. And its true, most of the time i am.

But sometimes i wonder, if someone feels love towards someone is it ok, to ......[get angry]....argue about the tiniest things. I know I'll do it...its normal, right...i think. But if it should be unconditional love, should those little things matter. I feel so confused.

I can i love someone....and not love myself. [maybe I'm weird one]

No comments:

Post a Comment