Thursday, March 10, 2011

Random Facts

So here are a couple RANDOM FACTS about me, just because

-I like salt in my juice. And i only like orange pineapple juice. anything else I'll chug.
-I LOVE grape kool-aid
-I hate drinking kool-aid without ice, it just makes me sick
-I like my candy cold, chocolate, gummy, hard, etc.
-I put salt on my salad
-when i sleep my legs form a "4"
-when i was little i loved smelling socks
-very much infatuated with the moon & stars
-believe that the most beautiful moment is when the sun is shinning through the trees.


-i believe the most beautiful sound is the cello (of course being played properly)
-All my fruit must be cold!!! - except bananas
-"The Raven" is my favorite poem
-Twilight can suck it!! - Pride & Prejudice + Jane Eyre win my heart


i cant really think of anything else....i know how sad.

oh yeah
-Vegetarian i am :D

PEACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment