Thursday, March 10, 2011

A promise

I admit that my mind hasn't just been on school or work. It may have drifted to love.

I never had that romance, and my heart aches for it. But i realized something recently; he may never come - and where does that leave me. Here, waiting?

So i promised myself that i would work towards my future, then worry about finding love, or having love find me. Nobody has romance anymore, it seems extinct now. I want that love i read in my books, the way Mr. Darcy felt for Elizabeth, Jane for Mr. Rochester, Anne for Captain Wentworth, etc. What ever happened to that love.

So for once in my life, i will only focus on me. My schoolwork, my work, my body, my way out of here.

I'm gonna seize the day, everyday.


1 comment:

  1. I love you!!

    But you're right and I'm glad to see that you've got your head on straight. Right now deal with what you have in front of you. Love will come when you least expect it. And you deserve that romance. I hope you get it :)

    ReplyDelete