Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentines Day

Usually I am like Scrooge on this particular day. This year i decided to change it up. I wasn't mad at the world, I didn't feel a sense of loneliness when i saw couples. Instead....It was the best day EVER!!!

Why?

Because Josh Groban announced his world tour! (All together now) AHHHH!!! Jess and I weren't able to go the last time he went on tour. So we are making up for it....in a big way.

For the longest time, Jessica was the one with income, therefore she was the one purchasing things for me. Gas, Food, Clothes, Movie tickets, etc. So now its my turn. Since (in my opinion) I'm better off. Not that she is poor. Its just, i don't pay rent. I don't buy groceries (I have though, and a vegetarian life is pretty cheap) but i don't have certain obligations that she does. So I purchased the tickets. And we didn't just get ordinary tickets. We got AWESOME tickets. I can't remember what package we got but its a good one. :D

The concert is in exactly 3 months. We just bought the tickets today. I had to join "Friends of Josh Groban" in order to get into the pre-sale. But I'm glad i spent the extra $$.

Finally, something on my Bucket list gets crossed off.


1 comment:

  1. Now you actually have to update your bucket list and cross things off it!! :) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete