Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Change of Plans

On Monday i was basically [no...flat out told] that I could not survive working in a Non-Profit Organization [like PETA]. Not because i could not do it, but because my earnings would be miniscule - all this was done during advisement for [what i thought would be] my final semester.

My courses are already so limited, so when I went to advisement, we looked at the courses available [and guess what - i have already taken them ALL]. Which basically forces me into apply for the MSA [Masters of Science and Accountancy] program. All i wanted to do was graduate and go work for PETA. Maybe that dream isn't so realistic [but hey i have until May 2012 to change my mind - the expected graduation date].

Like everything else in this world - things change.

So as of this moment, I am in the process of applying for the MSA program [and when i say process - i mean waiting for the board to approve my submission]. I think its a conspiracy - they kind of forced me to applying to the MSA program, by taking away course i need to complete my degree plan.

I use to think that every time i changed my plan - i hit a metaphorical pot hole. [that the universe was out to get me]. And maybe [just maybe] its "one door closing and another door opening" - the right one

1 comment:

  1. Hey Audrey! Just found your blog via Jessica's! Love it!

    That's so cool that you want to work for PETA. I admire you for giving up soda and becoming a vegetarian. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete