Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Years resolution

So they new year is almost here, 3 days to be precise. In 2011 I will be
!!!!

Also, I've decided
Yep, that's right, I'm becoming a Vegetarian. And I'm really excited, a new challenge! I've already given up soda, so I'm hoping i will be able to do this.
Although, some have their doubts i have the support of my two wonderful sisters and my cousins Robert and Victoria.

But you may ask why am i giving up meat? Actually I am not so sure why. One day i saw my next door neighbor kick his tied up dog up against the house. And it was so sad. And then i decided that i wanted to work with an organization against animal cruelty. And one know organization is PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals). They have real jobs, in business, and I'm business major!! So it seems like fate. However, they....what's the word....they favor applicants who have a vegan lifestyle. So for now I'm going towards the vegetarian lifestyle, and maybe someday.....be a complete vegan. One day at a time.

But another reason, I've been trying to lose weight for quite some time now. This lifestyle i hope will help with it.

But like i said, I'm excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment